Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Uni New Life

The begin of my new uni life, today is my orientation day3,
well at this 3day i realise that the Uni life is not simple as somebody who said.
in the 1st day of my orentation. I was walk into this uni alone, no reconize friends that i can tell you, is a whole new life, just like a new baby borned. Those ppl who know me understand who i am and how i am, a active person, a nice talking guys, or other else..whatever^^ but when i went there,i become a autistic person. well thats is my 1st orentation day. by the way i also meet some new friends,whos come from iran, pakistan, arab, and 74country guys and girls... ofcouse not all of that i met, just few person only.
today the 3rd day, every day i almost drive about 52km, o god it really killing me,anyway i still need affront this kind of life in next 2 more year.
haha..

1 comment:

  1. just 2 years more,
    I gotta study for 3 years (min) sob.
    anyway, good lucks =)

    ReplyDelete